Thursday, December 23, 2010

POST 41

Wow, its been a month since I've written anything on my blog...I have felt so busy with school and 'stuff' that I just stopped taking the time to write.

But here I am again...

I have been feeling a little afraid again, about my choice to eat what i want, when I want, when I am hungry.  I am still not excersizing to loose weight and I'm not restricting my food intake so I have been feeling a little helpless lately.

It seems with my busy schedule that the more tired I get, the more food I consume.

I am still so confused and challenged by the idea of eating when I am hungry and stopping when I am full.

I've been thinking that its really hard for me to stop eating a plate of food say, at a restaurant, which i have ordered and paid for, if there is still more food on the plate.

And at home, if I've opened a package of anything, I feel compelled to go into automatic pilot while eating, and I don't stop till its ALL GONE!!! Even if I'm stuffed to the gills to do that.

So todays blog is just admitting that I do really have a struggle with food intake and that relationship with over eating results in me gaining weight.

And I am choosing to not mask the results of my relationship to food by forcing my weight down through all sorts of unhealthy manners like overexcersizing  and dieting.

Sigh...wish me luck....

So today is dedicated to honouring once again, exactly where I'm at with peace and acceptance and self love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment